Sunday 26 July 2020

Match betting - the end of an era

Today was my last day allocated for match betting, as my future plans will make this activity obsolete. I decided to stop, taking in account the goods and the bads. I checked my notes, and i have few interesting statistics. 

I did match betting for a total of 32 months, and my total wins amounted to £12186.63 with an average of £380.83 per month. My best month was March 2020 with a total profit of 1508.42. My worst month was September 2019 with a total loss of 281.57. 

It was a nice experience, with all the nerves consuming events, and i learn my maths better because of it. 

My next side gig now is cryptocurrency, and i have some funny stories to tell about that also. But not right now. I managed to grow a portfolio of cryptocurrency from £600 in December 2018 up to $7748 today, aiming for the 100k in few years from now. 

Nice to write again, as i was busy with thousand other things lately. 

Take care everyone!

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment