Tuesday 21 July 2020

Life in times of cholera (kidding, just COVID19)

I feel like i did not write in months. After an initial push-up to finish my book, i stopped writting for a while. I do not write, i do not do much virtually, as i had enough of it. I enjoy more going out for a walk, or doing stuff in the real world. I find happiness in working the garden, painting a door or buying a property. This later project is pushing me to the limit, even if I seems to be lucky from multiple points of view. I finally did something at the right time. If was hard doing the First buy ISA deposits every months, but I always did that first, as soon as I got my wages, and now I will finally use the deposit. I have also applied for the 20% of deposit Government scheme, and i do not pay any stamp tax on top of this. I saved some serious money, and i have very good terms of my mortgage. Basically for every 5000 extra that I pay, one year will be gone from my mortgage time. Come on crypto inspiration, do not let me down now. 

I have also decided to keep the betting to a minimum, as lately it is not as lucrative as before, and I can use that time doing some more lucrative initiatives. It was nice while it lasted, but now it is the time to stop investing too much time into it. I will probably still do it now and then, on major events. 

I decided to buy a property, and to marry, and have a wedding in the next 12 months. And a nice honey moon. How are all those aligning with FIRE? I am still thinking at it. 

That's it for today, time to run to the garrage to chase some domuments now!

Enjoy the day!
G.


No comments:

Post a Comment