Wednesday 18 November 2015

Victory

Seems that i had a big bunch of expenses this month, but i also saved quite well. And as a personal achievement, i just invested half of my planned holiday expenses in a short term project, thinking that i will just take the money if i needed. Seems that i am so driven to achieve my financial independence, that i managed to use only half of my holiday expenses, doing all that i wanted to do, and i still got half of the money in my accounts.
Conclusion: It is always room for improvement. Funny enough, when i went to my holiday, i was worried i could not have enough money.

P.S. 20% of unexpected expenses, also covered from my 50% of the initial sum. Clap-clap!

P.S.II  If you are quite bored and want to listen something funny (and maybe learn something new) you got one link here, working for the next 6 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment