Friday 24 June 2016

It is not luck, it is knowledge

Or it is just luck, a lot of luck. I didn't have much invested in shares and mutual funds, as my primary investments are in real estate. But in the middle of May I decided to sell everything and to invest it in a Romanian equivalent of Help to Buy ISA, for a guaranteed ROI of 32% yearly, for 5 to 10 years. More than that, I exchanged the pounds at one of the highest value of 2016. Needless to say, it is possible that i will make enough profit with this, and some other businesses that i started lately, to buy a house fully paying in cash at the end of 2017, if the market will not totally crash and some asteroid will not hit the earth, erasing the entire human race. Estimate chance of success: 85-90%. But what i want to point out is that i do not know if somehow i got some preternatural intuition and subconscious understanding of economics, or it is just consistent luck. I will explore this hypothesis further. Anyway, i am happy that everything happen just in the right time, and that my first month in my one year perfect health project is running smoothly. I am grateful to every person who teach me in the last two years. Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment