Tuesday 14 June 2016

Why I keep going?

I cannot wait this end of the month. Everything is shifting so fast around me, and i am unable to see myself where i should be one year from now. But i know this, wherever i will be, from the point of view of my financial independence journey, it will be even more amazing than today. 
Until then, i am living in the today's day, enjoying my life. The power of now. The present. It is something that could make us to live surrounded by awe. Life, by itself, is a miracle, and then even our perspective of work will change dramatically. Because at the end of the road, we see our goal, and then, when it is achieved, we will mark this in our existence as a victory, the focal point where we turned our destiny around, and we started to life a life full of fulfillment and happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment