Tuesday 28 June 2016

Brexit, my exit and some other words

I was good enough to sell all my shares in a stroke of luck few weeks ago, and i am expecting with great interest the development of the actual media circus. I trust myself that everything will be good, and the economy will settle at some point in the future. I also estimate that the housing cost will decrease a little, i hope to be just in time  for a buy, in case i decide to do it. I have still a great doubt, between buying a house and escape of the renting cost, and invest all the money in some real estate crowdfunding for at least 9% guaranteed return. The problem is, i have some kind of fear to invest more than 80% of my money in only one place (TheHouseCrowd), even if i can see it giving a decent return. A better one than shares and bonds at the moment. I will study the problem a bit more. What would you do if you were me? I am curious to here about your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment