Total portfolio: £144812 (+9101)
Here we are at the beginning of the year, checking the numbers. How am I doing? Let's see:
Debt: 1262 (-238)
External funds: ZERO
Car: No
Net Worth: £143550 (+8839)
Investments UK: £68207 (+5982)
Investments overseas: £1389 (zero)
Cash: £23680 (+2466)
Pension: £50913 (+683)
Passive income: £1582 (36.29%)
Savings rate: 15%
Side hustle 2 profit (Royalties): £0
Side hustle 4 value (Crypto): £1505 (All my funds invested in crypto were recovered)
Side hustle 5 profit (Focus groups): £0
Side hustle 6 profit (Internet):£0
Side hustle 7 profit (Reclaimed investment for 2026): $133
Projects to follow up in 2026:
Hive - 29.09 % completed (generated $72 this month)
DEFI - 0.27 % completed (generated $1in interest this month)
Shares Account no.1 AJ Bell 10K - 27.13 % completed
Shares Account no.2 Freetrade 10K- 34.33 % completed
Cash 30K - 78.90 % completed
Secret stash - 14.05 % completed
All the special projects are going well, 25% or more of it achieved, except one, with the next aim of 25% for the secret stash account to be completed. Crypto went up again. I managed to add a hundred pounds here and there, working up my 2 positions on Freetrade app - BlackRock investment funds and UK Treasury bill shares, and the AJBell shares having an Vanguard Income mutual fund. The idea is to build a position on £10.000 and let it grow, as a secondary emergency fund, in case of need. I can even go wild with 10K on each position making it 20K each later.
A £9101increase in total, with only the UK savings going up by £5982, and even pensions going up by £683, as the crypto stash went up £6000 (no worries, as they yo-yo up and down lately, i expect a decent increase by the end of the year, as I try to buy cheap for now). I did have a £1262 debt now, with all my booked holidays being paid slowly. Not much to be done, but I will try to pay them in full this year, in order to gift myself a computer for Christmas. Funny enough, still cheaper than a good phone! Every little help, right?
I wish you a profitable well-planned rest of the year!
G.
No comments:
Post a Comment