Tuesday 5 May 2020

Learning about cryptocurrency

Motto:  '' I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.'' 
(Leonardo da Vinci)


I don't know about you, but i have plenty of time at the moment, and i use it to learn. As the cryptocurrency is the latest trend, i will put some interesting links for you.

ZEN coin website - very interesting courses based on your level: begginer, average and expert. 

Binace exchange - quite an expensive range - interesting bits of knowledge related to main subjects in the crypto world.

EDX.org - this is my favourite website to learn, and you can find enough computer knowledge here to keep you busy for years to come. 

ODEM website - they got many courses, and quite few of them are free. 

The strategy that i use is to look around, find something that interests me and just put the video on, usually when i do my strength training, or put some interesting music and start reading the text. I had enough of TV now, and i am not proud to say that i've seen most of Netflix by now. So this is a nice change. 



I hope i will give you some ideas on how to keep busy. Have a good week!

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment