Saturday 20 August 2016

Testing, testing!

Here are the results of my latest experiments:

1. Moneybox  is live and kicking, rounding up my expenses and investing the change in shares, gilts and bonds. Click on the link if you want to test it. It is still a beta version, but seems to run smoothly and it is easy to set up.

2. Dollarupload website is working and seems to be a good opportunity for some, but not for me. At the moment I had few tries but my account there is still a big Zero.

3. The brilliant idea of the guys behind the Mondo Card is up, and i am waiting for mine soon. I will make a review after I used it for a while. We are talking about a current account completely managed from your smartphone, with no fee for anything you buy, anywhere in the world. More about it here. We will see what's next!

That's all for today, see you soon.
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment