Tuesday 26 July 2016

The end is just another beginning

As my plan seems to become real, and i am finally seeing the light at the end of the tunnel (read: as i can probably estimate clearly when i will reach my financial independence - 10th of January 2018), another question raises. I was trained to work hard for my money, and my work gave me an identity, a sense and an activity for the main part of my time. Now i am close, at least in theory, to reach the achievement "Never work again". I will still be busy, but it will be something done with passion, so i cannot categorize this as work. But let's come back to my previous matter. OK, i just reached financial independence, hooray, i will celebrate this with a gradual retirement, from my actual jobs, that will probably take 60 days. What i will do after that? I have so many potential projects, that i do not even know which will be first. In my definition, i am a bit of a workaholic, so this will be fun to live. I am excited, but i am also unsure, as this is a lifestyle i do not know nothing about. I have more than a year to sort this out, anyway. 


P.S. If you can give me any link to some similar blog posts, i thank you in advance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment