Sunday 31 July 2016

One year health plan - Month 2 report

Motto: All the wealth in the world have no worth to you, if you are not healthy.
(Financial freedom wizards manual)

Weight: 83 kg (3 kg more than 30 days before - 85 kg) at 1.80 m (5'9'')
Body fat: 20%  (same as last month)

My training is a complete one, on three directions of action:

1. Body
- Yoga techniques (postures, breathing and meditation) 31 sessions
- Freeletics - some kind of high intensity athletic training 13 sessions
- Running - 13 sessions
- Wing Chun Kung Fu minimal training- 31 sessions
- Freerunning / Parkour - no training this month

2. Diet
- A 70% plant based diet (with a twist of 70% alkaline food daily), no chemicals, less sugar, better hydration (300 ml water every 3 hours when possible) - I achieve this 75% of the time, i would say.
- One day a week - 24 hour fasting - did it 4 times in July. I kind of cheated my diet at least 4 times, having sweets and fizzy drinks (this is linked with my visits to cinema).

3. Mind
- Mindfulness techniques aka meditation: 31 times
- Memory training techniques: 31 sessions
- Brain boosting supplements - For the first month i tried: Multivitamin,Emperor Ginseng for Him 6000 mg, Zinc 50 mg, Omega 3-6-9 300 mg and my herbal remedies (but for the herbal treatments i did it completely only 75% of the time). I plan for August to add bee pollen, ginseng + ginkgo and probably from August i will also buy some Gotu Kola from Amazon.

This second month was a success, as i have still 20% body fat, but my weight is 83 kg, meaning that i added 2-3 kg of muscle, i am slowly improving my physical strength and stamina, running sessions are now 1.5 km longer as opposed to 1 km last month. As for the month number three, i am planning in increasing my yoga practice by 18%, running and high intensity training once every two days with Sunday as break, i will keep the martial art minimal practice  once every day and i will aim for at least two parkour based trainings this month. Meditation will be done in the same way, but i will try to decrease distraction and increase focus. I am pleased with the progress, but some days i am just rushing through the training as i tend to work a bit too much. At least 5 days i slept less than 6 hours. I am testing a new method for first 10 days of August, so i will track the month 3 only from 10 to 31.

I will follow up soon with the economical monthly report.

No comments:

Post a Comment