Sunday 3 April 2016

March 2016 - Monthly report

My Overview

Total portfolio: £7958 (-99)
Debt:- £520 (-38)
Net Worth: £7438 (-51)

Investments UK: £2245 (+114)
Investments overseas : £1802 (+63)
Cash: £263 (-572)
Pension: £3648 (+296)

Total Income: £1212 (-146)
Passive income: £23(1.90%)

For the first time in 16 months i got a decrease in net worth, mainly because of the depletion of my cash reserves (one 4 day training and 3 weeks of holiday coming this month, so plane ticked, accommodation, training, all of these were expensive but totally worth it, my next holiday after this one is somewhere in August-September, so i have enough time to recover). Pension pot increased a bit as the market is slowly recovering. Debt are decreasing slowly. I am seriously thinking to repay all my debt, but as i am paying no interest until August, i am still thinking about. Not much remaining for investments, but at least i did some. Not a bad month. I expect a lot from the next two months, as i will receive few checks for my extra work. We will see what the future brings.

Have a good and wealthy month!

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment