Thursday 10 November 2022

Monthly report FIRE - October 2022

Total portfolio: £89609 (-101000)

I did not write anything in the last few months, as I was busy organizing one or another. I am back, for now!

Debt: ZERO
External funds: ZERO
Car: No
Net Worth: £78383 (-11226)

Investments UK: £52444(-11000)
Investments overseas : £377 (£3000 of the savings were used for September wedding and honeymoon)
Cash: £2740 (-1013)
Pension: £22119 (+1321)

Total Income: £1567 (main job)+741 (side hustle jobs)= 2308
Passive income: £741(32%)
Savings rate: 54.2%

Side hustle 2 profit (Royalties): £ 3.33
Side hustle 3 profit (Match betting): £0
Side hustle 4 value (Crypto): £677 (Total funds still invested in crypto:8430)
Side hustle 5 profit (Focus groups): £0
Side hustle 6 profit (Internet):£59

Another 3 eventful months, and meanwhile I was quite busy, organizing a church wedding back home in Romania, and I cannot really complain, as the guest there are giving little cash gifts, and after I paid all the expenses, I still had something like £10 left in my pocket (around $5000 spend overall). But this time was not as bad as first time, when we did the wedding in UK with the register, as in September 2021 we spend close to $13000. We still used the same dress and same groom suit, and shoes and all that stuff. Same rings too. Coclusion: weddings are expensive, even when you try to be a minimalistic obsessed clown. Thanks God you do it only once (or twice in my case) in your life. 

Do not neglect your health, and remember that it is better to prevent than to treat. I did spent something like $3000 on my oral health, doing a complete check-out/treatment/everything that was needed and spending some inordinate amount of time with the dentist. Got all my widsom teeth out, in order to prevent future problems too, a bit radical, but I hope I will benefit from this in the far away future. 

Other than that, work is work, going ok for now, still need to wear the mask on the interactions with clients, so meh! Royalties from my Amazon books are now almost inexistent, and crypto is nowhere like the beginning of the year, but still brings some hundreds pounds. I got a £50 check and some £9 payment from the survey websites, as I do them in my free time, on the train or while watching TV. 

Other than that, will be a quiet year. Oh yeah, I started a new savings account with Santander, this is some one-off occasion where I can save up to £200 monthly for one year for 2.5%, and as I had some money in the bank, I will transfer 200 every month in order to get 27.50 extra after one year. 

See you next time,
George.

No comments:

Post a Comment