Thursday 2 December 2021

The journey is always more important than the goal - December 2nd

As I said, this month I will be a bit more active, and I will publish a post per day, for the whole month. If Possible. Let's go!

 Last summer I had a 'little accident' jumping rope, as I could hear something happenning to my knee. It is healing slowly, and I estimate it is still matter of months until I will be fully recovered. Few day ago I had some mild pain on my thight, and now, after few days, I can feel it getting worst everytime I need to walk. I still need to go to work one more day before my annual leave week, so I need to embrace the pain and go to one more 12 hours shift. Now, this is just a muscle problem, and while I am in pain, I hope it will recover faster than the knee cartilage.

"pepe.jpg"

Alternative future: they say the physical problems start first in your mind. I sneak in and open the 'magic book' - The mental causes of physical illnesses. I look for knee and thight. Ready for some fun?

quote: ''The knee is the link between the soul and the personality. A knee problem is related to stubborness, pride and lack of flexibility. Indicates that you are leaving your life mission path behind.''

Ok. I need to process this mumbo jumbo. What I need to accept is that I need to forgive, to understand and to be full of compassion. Is this the issue, are they on something? Ok, this being said, I need to check my thights.

quote: ''Fear to take important decisions in order to go forward.'' Oh, this was way to close to home. Yes, I have some important decisions to take, and yes, I am a bit afraid to take my leap of fate. So, what do I need to do in order to change my destiny?

Cue: Terminator quote...

"no fate quote.jpg"

The idea to work with is: I am in perfect balance, I advance through life full of trust and happiness, at any age. This it is raising some interesting questions. And I afraid of getting old, and more than that, am I afraid of dying? Right now, after I crossed the whole ocean of life during tremendous storms, and I can almost see the promised land.

Yes, you may have guest, I am talking in metaphors and parables, but the struggle is real. I am almost there, close to the end of my journey, almost reaching my final target, and I am realising that I have no plans after that. Is this the end, my only friend? Where I can find some even bigger challenge?

Actually, the thing is that as long as I perceive this as a lifelong challenge, I was thinking that I am happy to get close to my goal every day. I could learn, I could grow, I could improve myself. I do not know, I should be happy, as I reach peaks that I never imagined that I could achieve. Partially due to my perseverence, partially to 'luck'. Still, I am there, on the top of the biggest mountain and I am asking myself, that's all?

Every success book is teaching you how to get there, how to achieve perfection, but none is telling you what to do after that. Maybe I need to check some of my old books. Carlos Castaneda. Nissargadata Maharaj. Maybe I will remember how everything it was long time ago, and the end will become a new beginning. Maybe. Until then, I am taking back my human appearance. I become one with the crowd. But all that I can think is:

What if?

"loki glory.jpg"

Have fun and keep the final goal in mind! George

Why not...

...have fun and win rewards on my favourite blockchain games (Splinterlands- Hearthstone-like card game) (Mobox - GamiFI NFT platform) and (CryptoBrewmaster - Beer factory sim).

...get the higher rewards for your investments using BlockfiHodlnaut and Celsius.network. Get ETH while writing on Publish0x blog, using Presearch search engine to maximize your income with PRE tokens. Check my Lbry.tv channel in here and use Torum instead of Twitter . I am also writing on Read.cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment