Wednesday 12 August 2020

Video ad aimed at FIRE movement

 Yes, apparently you can see something like this from time to time. I know, i know, it is not direct related, but the CEO of Elrond has a vision closely alligned with the FIRE movement. 

Just watch this video and enjoy the feeling. 




The product is Maiar.com and to be honest, it is looking interesting. I will find more at the end of the year, when they will launch it. The idea of financial independence is getting some more traction lately. 

( P.S. The link got a refferal attacked, it is just helping me to get early access. )

Have a beautiful, sunny day!

G.

2 comments:

  1. Nice ad. However, I didn't see a single person of color. The question is why...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elrond is a romanian company. If the video is made in Romania, they do not have almost no person of colour there. When i lived in Romania i have seen only one person of colour in my whole time there.

    ReplyDelete