Saturday 1 October 2016

One year health plan - month 4

Motto: All the wealth in the world worth nothing for you, if you are not healthy.
(Financial freedom wizards manual)

Weight: 82.7 kg (2.3 kg less than 30 days before - 85 kg) at 1.80 m (5'9'')
Body fat: 19%  (3% less)

In September I got 2 different intervals. First one was in holiday, for 10 days, with only yoga sessions, swimming as exercise and language learning. Exercise has been 60% successful, yoga sessions 80%, and the language training 90%.

My second training is a complete one, on three directions of action:

1. Body
- Yoga techniques (postures, breathing and meditation) 20 sessions - 100%
- Freeletics - some kind of high intensity athletic training 4 partial sessions - strength training was not done properly this month, as i was mentally exhausted due to some external factors.
- Running - 6 sessions -100%
- Wing Chun Kung Fu minimal training- 20 sessions - 100%
- Freerunning / Parkour - one feeble try - forcing a knee tendon, took me one week to recover.

Big win: My thyroid problem was solved, at least on the paper. Officially speaking, i am fully recovered. Next on the list: immunity. In October i will try a new method of training instead of freeletics, as i am not motivated enough to do that.

2. Diet
- A 70% plant based diet (with a twist of 70% alkaline food daily), no chemicals, less sugar, better hydration (300 ml water every 3 hours when possible) - I achieve this 75% of the time, i would say.
- One day a week - 24 hour fasting - did it 2 times in September, first for 24 hours, second time for 48 hours. I kind of cheated my diet at least 5 times, having sweets or fizzy drinks, in the third week, for couple of days in a row.

3. Mind
- Mindfulness techniques aka meditation: 20 times - 100%
- Memory training techniques: stopped this month
- Brain boosting supplements - For the first month i tried: Omega 3, Magnesium, Ginseng and Ginkgo biloba solution, Bee pollen (several times) and my herbal remedies (but for the herbal treatments i did it completely only 60% of the time).

Physical training - While i was good with the running, reaching even few new records, i was not doing the strength and mobility training properly.
Diet - For the same reason, I somehow ignored my dieting plans at the end of the month, but i kept my hydration optimally every day. I would say 65% of the time i ate as planned. I did my weekly fasting, but in two occasions only for 20 hours instead of 24. I added a Chinese mix of Ginseng and Ginkgo to my supplements, Magnesium Malate and bee pollen few times.
Mind - More focus, as i was totally unfocused in two occasions, with almost catastrophic results.

No comments:

Post a Comment