Saturday 3 September 2016

One year health plan - month 3

Motto: All the wealth in the world have no worth to you, if you are not healthy.
(Financial freedom wizards manual)

Weight: 85 kg (3 kg more than 30 days before - 85 kg) at 1.80 m (5'9'')
Body fat: 22%  (2% more)

Only 21 days recorded as another method was used in the period 1-10.08.2016

My training is a complete one, on three directions of action:

1. Body
- Yoga techniques (postures, breathing and meditation) 21 sessions
- Freeletics - some kind of high intensity athletic training 9 sessions
- Running - 9 sessions
- Wing Chun Kung Fu minimal training- 21 sessions
- Freerunning / Parkour - no training this month

2. Diet
- A 70% plant based diet (with a twist of 70% alkaline food daily), no chemicals, less sugar, better hydration (300 ml water every 3 hours when possible) - I achieve this 75% of the time, i would say.
- One day a week - 24 hour fasting - did it 4 times in July. I kind of cheated my diet at least 6 times, having sweets or fizzy drinks.

3. Mind
- Mindfulness techniques aka meditation: 21 times
- Memory training techniques: 21 sessions
- Brain boosting supplements - For the first month i tried: Multivitamin,Emperor Ginseng for Him 6000 mg, Ginseng and Ginkgo biloba solution, Omega 3-6-9 300 mg and my herbal remedies (but for the herbal treatments i did it completely only 75% of the time).

Physical training - While I can see improvements in yoga and wing chun, i somehow decreased the intensity of my running and freeletics towards the end of the month, because of all my extra work that needed to be done before my holiday.
Diet - For the same reason, I somehow ignored my dieting plans at the end of the month, but i kept my hydration optimally every day. I would say 65% of the time i ate as planned. I did my weekly fasting, but in two occasions only for 20 hours instead of 24. I added a Chinese mix of Ginseng and Ginkgo to my supplements, and i took out the multivitamin pills, as i did not like their taste (got sick twice because of them, so they are out at the moment). I will introduce bee pollen instead in September.
Mind - The memory techniques done by default, the meditation quality can and must be improved.

Take good care of you, my friends
George.

No comments:

Post a Comment