Thursday 18 February 2016

Why millennials to not have a chance to be happy, when they will get old?

It started with this article and mainly this phrase:

"Today’s 25-year-old need to save the equivalent of £800 a month over the next 40 years to retire at 65 with an income of £30,000 a year, according to Rebecca Taylor, director at the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments."

And then the hell break loose, as you can see it on this link.

What i can say? I do not know if first i will be sad or i will wonder if the total lack of financial education is an intentional purpose. Something like this should be learned in school, in the same time with native language an maths. This is my opinion!

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree with such sentiment. I certainly don't recall any financial education at all during my school days! Ideally, this should be done during the final year of the compulsory education! Doing it earlier just means they may forget all about by then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, i bet that everyone will like a class like this in the last two years of college, especially if is named cleverly with a title along the lines "How to be financially free and never need to work again by 30!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com) You can also whatsApp them at: at +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only) .. and inform them Leah Brown addressed to you ..

    ReplyDelete