Sunday 17 September 2017

Time management - exercise 1

I tried a time management technique - writing every hour what I am doing for a week. The final results are here, and it is fascinating.

Most time consuming activity is sleeping with 31.6%, followed by working time with 30% of my time. Add to this the time for transport - 8%, and I have 69.6% gone, more than 2/3 of my life. Then I got time spent with my other half - 18%, time spent online on the phone or laptop, big part of this also work - 10.41%. The rest it is used for cleaning the house (6.95%), social activity (3.82%), eating (1.74%) yoga (1.74%) and personal hygiene (1.04%). This is my life now.

On my personal notes, financial independence will free up to 30% of my time, huge benefit, which I hope to use it for family, social meetings and relaxation. Need just to get there.

Maybe I will do this exercise again in a couple of months. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment