Monday 11 January 2016

Tips and tricks - The piggy bank experiment - Birthday party

So, i gathered with my friends in a good enough Chinese restaurant, the kind of serve yourself one. Unlimited food, unlimited drinks. We enjoyed a nice evening, at the end, as i previously informed them, i received money instead of gifts, in a piggy bank that everyone could find in the middle of the table.
The result: I completely covered the party expenses, resulting in a free party on my birthday, all my friends happy and feeling good. Bonus: they enjoyed the fact that they did not need to go out searching for a gift, and the feedback was positive, it is possible in the future to see this kind of party to other of my friends birthday.

Huh, next year will be a habit already.
Kind regards
G.

No comments:

Post a Comment