Monday 28 September 2015

Balance and balance again

One of my favourite blogger is James Altucher. He got this somehow interesting view of a freedom and independence that it is overlapping the financial part - financial balance, with physical, emotional, mental and even spiritual balanced style of life. In his vision the finance is just a part, and in order to be happy you need to put all of them in order. Interesting, isn't it?
Now, regarding me, as i just jumped from 170 to 190 pounds in just two months, i start running. 4 times this week only. And i plan to continue at least until i am able to run 5 miles. I am at 2.5 miles at the moment. I start with the physical part as it seems to be the easiest one. No sense to save a lot of money if we will not enjoy them at some moment in the future.
And soon will be 1st of October and i will need to check my monthly results. Hip-hip-hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment